Here is where you will find memories of the alumni and friends of Saint Mary of Czestochowa
- Sodality Sponsored Dinner & Dance 1976?
- Dinner-DanceMore information is needed on these images. If you can add to this please respond on the contact page.
- St. Mary School MemoriesI have some fond memories of St. Marys School. I always remembered during the Lenten season – every Friday – Mrs. Landowski would come in and make her special pizza for everyone. The pizza was mouth watering, the sauce wasn’t too spicy, wasn’t too sweet – it was just right. There was just enough shredded cheese on each … Continue reading
- Cherished MemoriesI was thinking about many cherished memories from my 8 years of grade school. First, my first Confession and how I went to my parents to ask forgiveness for my past week’s failings. Then, my first Holy Communion with my beautiful dress, veil, white shoes & anklets. My cousin & I visited all Catholic Churches … Continue reading
- Remembering the sistersI remember a few things: 1. In second grade for the church’s 75th Anniversary celebration and dinner, our teacher, Sister DePazzis, had us do a dance to “Simple Simon” that brought the house down. It was held at the old IAES in Arnold. 2. I remember my sisters having to kneel down to get the hems of … Continue reading